Source: Center for problem gambling, www.ludomani.dk
Are you more concerned about the game than you or your loved think is reasonable? You hear those who believe that happiness is made, if only you win a big prize money? Or do you think that all your economic problems and hardships enough to be resolved When you win? It is just a matter of patience and perseverance long enough until it becomes your turn to be the lucky!
How you can test yourself:
The following test contains ten criteria, and you can answer yes to five or more of these criteria, the diagnosis is clear - ludoman.
Replied the other hand, if in three to four questions, there is a problem with gambling (problem player).
And the answer is yes to one or two questions, you're in a risk zone for develop a gambling problem.
- Are you very eager games. Will you leave when you play or thinking of the game?
- Do you need to increase efforts to achieve excitement?
- Are you restless or irritable when you have to leave the game?
- Bet you to stop thinking about everyday problems?
- If you return to the venue in order to win back the lost?
- You lied to family and peers to hide your participation in the game?
- Have you committed a crime, for example. kiting, theft or embezzlement in order to play?
- Have you lost or put friendships, jobs or education in jeopardy because of gambling?
- Have you left it to others, family or institutions, to rescue you out of financial problems, you only have ended up in because of gambling?
- Have you repeatedly tried to bring your addiction under control, or attempted to completely stop your game, without success?